10-18-2021, 04:15 AM   #24
Loma
Second Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Eight View Post
Have a confirmation through the dealer. LaserLights and HK sound System is the cause of the week 40ers delay. To be Honest I don't believe it....as other American cars (ordered after mine for instance) are being produced this week with laserlights and HK.

Eu it's not a priority for BMW probably.

And just to be clear....at least 60 M3s are produced every day at Munich plant, with other 65/70 M4s in dingolfing.......
Frankly, at this point, I've come to terms that BMW might cancel my order next year when the LCI comes out. The only thing that would actually surprise me is that my car is built.

A total let down for me by BMW how they handle this situation. I perfectly understand they are struggling with supplies but on the other end, there are customers that need to plan their leases, selling old cars, you name it, and I can't even get a production date (which is a basic consumer right).

I'm not expecting any special treatment but an equal one would be welcome. The car is not 50% cheaper here than elsewhere, yet I'm an inferior customer.

Appreciate 1
V-Eight791.50