81bear
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 - FDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote Quimby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81bear View Post
This is just my option but I have driven the car during normal rain conditions and it was perfectly fine. Though if you look at the tread pattern you can see the channels to expel water aren't deep so you'll definitely want to be more cautious during heavy rainfalls.
I don't suppose you're running spacers, are you?

The Pirellis seem to run wider than the PS4S, but I have no idea where the Cups slot into that continuum.

Would presumably do 15/12 if they don't rub or 12/12 if they would, but real world experience (if you or anyone else has it) would be ideal.
I have 15 in the rear, no rubbing but they do poke out a bit from the fender. Looks super aggressive but if you don't like that look I'd go 12's for the flush look.

The BMW dealer tried 18's in the front but they rubbed too much so they were removed. No wheel well modification was attempted so I'm not sure if cutting a few fins would alleviate the issue.

Currently I have no spacer up front which really accentuates the rear flare with the slight poke I have with the 15's in the rear.

I'm not sure if I'm going to bother changing things but if I do I'd get 12's for the rear and put the 15's up front.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1