View Single Post
      12-30-2020, 07:44 AM   #1
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

What is the best way to archive and display old magazines?

I have close to 20 years of Roundel sitting in boxes, and I'd like to put them out on my bookshelves for easy access. I'm sure most people don't read paper magazines anymore, and if they do they probably throw them away at some point. But Roundel is highly regarded in my house, and I'd like to display them.

Every magazine with any kind of tenure (Popular Science/Mechanics for instance) used to offer custom-branded folders for storage, but I haven't seen that for years. I've been looking at binders and files on Amazon, and I can't think of what would be the best thing to set a bunch of magazines up for ready use. I'd like to be able to see the bindings and the first cover of each stack if possible instead of just a big vinyl binder with "Roundel" on the side.

Do you have any advice on what might work?
Dinan Stg II Suspension • Remus Race • Gintani CF lip / CF quarter fins • Vorsteiner Type II CF Diffuser • BMW Performance CF Spoiler / black fender gills / black kidney grilles / CF mirror cover • Speed Element GTS CF side skirts • M3 GTS door sills • Lux Angel Eyes • body color reflectors • Alex@Alpine Stg I tune • AA filter
Appreciate 0