View Single Post
      11-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #263
Bunnny
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 & 2002 330ci e46

Im not a pro, but I've been studying fitness and nutrition for the past 3 years. I had to because I developed a medical condition that forces me to eat a very strict diet, and I also need to exercise to have desire to eat. Anyways, I learned alot and I would suggest changing up your diet. Oats are great, but add some raw protein like plain eggs. Peanut butter contains alot of fat, and go easy if you can on honey. Lunch: protein is great, but think about maybe skipping the bread. If you find that you become tired after eating bread, its time to look for alternatives that are low in gluten like sour dough. (also, shame on subway for training people to think that eating a loaf of bread for lunch is healthy.) Sour dough is easier to digest also.
And dinner: you are not eating enough at dinner, and the amount of calories between the time of your last meal is not sufficient enough, so you're going into starvation mode instead while in calorie deficit.
I'd really recommend lifting weights as opposed to the treadmill also. Using the treadmill is just working the same muscle out over and over again, but if you were to lift weights, it builds the muscle to tone you, while you burn off calories.
Appreciate 0