View Single Post
      11-01-2020, 06:37 AM   #1243
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Our station fleet is about half CV's and half Explorers. Every station's CV-to-Explorer ratio is different. The department has a bunch of brand new Explorers sitting around, but they only add one onto the line when a CV finally dies or somebody wrecks a CV or Explorer. I have an Explorer that I hide in a secret spot at the end of my shift(s). It ensures that I always have one available and that it's always clean and tidy inside & out.....well, as clean and tidy as a patrol vehicle can be.
I never got to use the Charger's or much of anything other than the CV's, our department bought a ton of them and stored them when production ended. I loved them, but then again before that it was the caprice or diplomats....and the comment on having a clean and tidy scout car, working in a big city it was shocking how filthy they'd get. My platoon followed a platoon that had a PW who was the biggest pig on the planet.....it got so bad we'd take her garbage out of the car when we relieved it and stuff it in her pigeon hole, there was so much sometimes I'd have to use a broom stick to get it packed in.

I miss the job sometimes.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25085.00