Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
He felt it was prudent to go swatting at bees swarming around the queen bee near his roofline. It didn't work out too well for him.
I'm a sick fuck, but when you see how folks sometimes manage to check out you have to laugh.....that makes me wrong, right?
You're not sick....nor wrong. I may have smiled a time or two. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesinaz View Post
I have an important police question.

What are your departments going to do with the Crown Vic being discontinued? I mean there are no more big sedans being made now. The horror.
I drive an Explorer exclusively. We still have CV's, but I hate them. I never drive them anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Have you ever arrested a woman for a domestic violence call/dispute?
Yep! Just last night too. She punched herself in the head and then called the cops. She claimed he hit her. We figured out the truth and she went to jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Have you ever arrested a woman for a domestic violence call/dispute?
Lot's of times. When I was a young copper we had a regular that used to beat her husband, she was a real piece of work and her husband was blind. She used to kick the shit out of him when she drank.

A lot of woman would give their husband a punch or kick and then call the cops...really shocked when they got pinched.

I've seen statistics that show that the female on male violence is about the same as male on female but it rarely get's reported.
^^This!!

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 03-14-2022 at 02:26 PM..
Appreciate 3
F30lolz6798.50
Murf99314114.00
vreihen1615098.50