View Single Post
      11-30-2023, 11:49 AM   #20
spicyB48
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaRC51 View Post
I had a client bring his truck in for some diagnostics and recall work a few years back. Working in the back shop you don't (or rarely) talk with customers but I got a chance to talk with him (and his 2 brown labs) out in the parking lot when he dropped it off and he was probably the nicest customer I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to given the fact his truck was broken. When he came to pick up his truck he tipped me $100. He had both full sleeves and partial neck tattoo showing. I find that its the uppity white women that are the worst to deal with (just from personal experience) and have the worst attitude. There is really no correlation between tattoos=bad customers. If you walk in and they give you "dirty" looks or poor attitude then you don't want their business anyways. I'd say probably 90% of technicians have tattoos anyway.
I would say I am a pretty down-to-earth guy, I'd rather work with my hands than stare at a screen all day. I wouldn't say that it is "uppity white women" that have attitude problems, but corporate bureaucrats in general that are annoying. The same type of person who calls a plumber "unskilled labor" until their kitchen sink won't work on Thanksgiving.
Appreciate 1
HondaRC51251.00