View Single Post
      08-12-2020, 01:28 PM   #93
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

So they wait until the generation that is getting the most criticism to introduce a body style that the world has been clamoring for over the past 30 years?

Let me say I'm not won over on the m3/4 until I see the final product. But something tells me there's a bit of uncertainty at gmbh of this design. So much so they're trying to throw the world a bone.

"Don't focus on the front of the car where we ruined it, focus on the rear where we added an extra door."

And for that reason, I can see this being a global model, well I mean it'll at least be coming to NA. And if I'm correct and it does, my warranty on my clubman will be up just at around this will be out and if I can get an auto with awd, i may be able to look past the grills.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 3