View Single Post
      03-19-2021, 01:36 PM   #66
jkap27
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240I

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeldoo View Post
High speed Cornering grip and toss ability and agility are vastly different, i reckon just by weight and sheer size of this car it will have a tough time in really tight sub 50 mph corners, these long sweeping high speed corners it's great traction helps it.

Even my F82 struggles and feels large in tight cornering, i don't expect it to feel like a miata or carry entry speed like one but i am just stating that i would like to see it on a track that doesn't just have a bunch of straights.

Over 1 lap it definitely would spank a stock F8X, after 10-15 i don't know, weight + tires + breaks + physics might show it's face, but for it's intended purposes it is an ugly but very capable car.
True I would like to see that too i just think the evidence we have shaping up is that it will excel in those areas compared to the rest of the class and previous gen but we shall see! Haha had to sneak the 'ugly' in there I'm all for it I honestly like the idea of driving around in a divisive looking car that I personally like so keep em coming loll
Appreciate 0