11-03-2021, 11:10 AM   #70
FrankieP
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW/BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
You dont seem to understand the point.

Nobody has debated the quality. You're making up points of contention to make yourself feel better about overpaying for a bunch of janky looking mods. Its not the quality of the products that are in question.

ITS LITERALLY THAT THIS STUFF LOOKS LIKE IT CAME FROM AUTO ZONE.

Do you not understand?

Also on a side note, you 100% either work or rep AC.... You dont seem to even have a G80, yet here you are all up on AC Schnitzers Schlong in the G80 forum.
I usually don't comment about styling I haven't seen in person because pictures and videos are not the same as seeing it in real life. Just like the styling of the G8x, many didn't like the pictures or video, but when they saw it in real life their opinion changed. So I feel it's ignorant to make derogatory comments when you don't even know what you're looking at or are in a relevant field to understand what you are saying. Do you understand? I apologize if you are a designer for BMW or work at Autozone.

What you see as "all up AC Schnitzers Schlong," I see as contributing factual information to the forum. Nothing that I have written in this thread can be disputed. Why? Because though I do not work for ACS, I am in the industry and have worked with them as well as other legitimate tuners since 1997. I have used their parts on my personal cars and have been on the manufacture's side of the European aftermarket for decades. I have driven in AC Schnitzer race cars around the ring, Mr. Stig. So what are your qualifications and contributions to this forum again?
Appreciate 0