12-18-2023, 10:22 AM   #12909
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
There's a lot to read here, so I'm WAY out of touch with the dating scene.

I can say that I know it's over for me, however lol. And I don't have the patience or will to delve into dating apps. I did try once or twice, however.

Even tho I check many of the common boxes mentioned as important and attractive to women within my age range (physically fit, stabe career, don't need a surrogate mom, chivalrous, etc.) I believe either all the good women are already taken by guys who appreciated what the bring to the table, the single women in my age range are not sure what they even want, so don't appreciated what they actually have, and then the hot single ladies are simply conditioned to be so entitled, they too will always be single since nothing will be good enough, lol.

I don't normally vist this thread as i have nothing to contribute, so forgive me as I've had a long layover while traveling for work, so I'm just bored at the bar (bar tender treating me good) waiting to get back to my place once my flight starts boarding.
Yea the dating apps have worked pretty well for me so far but the regular way of meeting a girl in public is def better. That seems to be my experience to, a lot of the good ones are taken but i'd say maybe once a year (single for almost 3 years excluding situationships)I come across someone who checks all the boxes and only has a red flag or two (no one is perfect including myself) and things go well for awhile and then fizzle out for what ever reason.