View Single Post
      12-31-2020, 12:10 AM   #28
jninja
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
I read the OP twice. I can't make sense of some of the details/question.

You're having a kid so you are going from 3 cars down to 2 (because the civic isn't up to snuff for the kid)....and now you want a 'do it all' (including track time) car...

*head scratching*

Why not just replace the civic with a $10k-$20k vehicle that fits the bill....why: gain a kid, lose a vehicle, and compromise your 'weekend' 'track car'?? I can't see how it's the money- as your talking about $100k+ vehicles...

*more head scratching*

As it is the M3 is a compromised track car imo (g80 4,000lbs; auto trans; 'do it all'). It sounds like your M2 fit your weekend car bill...Idk, I just can't wrap my head around the premise.

I get it that many people would like a well rounded car that leans towards certain traits- I've been one of them. I just don't get where you're coming from in this 'musical cars' idea given the situation you described. It sounds like you just want to get a new car, and only want 2 vehicles now, and therefore want to dump the civic and M2- if so then there's plenty of well rounded vehicles that CaN be tracked, and fit the other bills— and there's a direct correlation between which bills, to what extent, and the price.
Appreciate 1
Habber3521.00