Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [8.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
How much does a high quality ceramic application including all the prep work typically cost? Does this typically include wheels? I'd love to get the wheels done and have brake dust just wash off.
It can vary depending on how much paint correction you want done. If the car has minimal paint defects and they offer a coating that does not require multiple layers it's generally not too pricey. I've seen nice work done for around the $1500 price point. Of course if you opt for a multi stage correction and a higher end coating product it will just go up from there. Wheels are usually a separate cost add on but I've seen the option price out at around $500-$750. Just depends on the shop and the products they offer really though. As each shop tends to have their preferred products and processes.

In my personal experience of coating wheels, it does help the cleaning, but it still takes some minor scrubbing to get them spotless again! Even though you won't be able to just rinse them and be done, I would prefer to clean a coated wheel compared to an uncoated wheel for sure though.
Appreciate 0