No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post

All that said
I still can't drive with him for more than an hour, he drives with high beams @ night, passes on the right lane and thinks the speed limit is just a suggestion...
With that being said, he sounds like a prime candidate to drive or ride with. High beams at night are when they should be used, of course they need to go to lows when encountering other vehicles. I pass cars in the right lane almost every time I get in a car, but only because everyone drives in the left lane like assholes. Get'em in the right and I'll pass them in the left. Speed limits are suggestions. Sometimes we feel like obeying them, sometimes we don't. Much like how LEO's sometimes pull me over for breaking the speed limit and sometimes they don't.
Don't get me wrong I love and respect my father but we have totally different driving styles

In John's mind they are all driving on HIS roads,
I drive 50k miles a year I'm a more cruising type AKA creampuff (mostly because I'm in a cargo van or crew cab truck)

I can drive BOS/NYC with just a few brake applications, my dad would need to check the pads if they're burnt out @ rest stops

He makes it in 3.5 hours I'm consistently @ 4

I asked what was his favorite car was that he owned, within a second he said it's a tied, mint green 93 500e and his blk/blk 1990 560sec

He led me to be passionate about cars, I'm now doing the same to my son
Appreciate 0