Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFTG M3 View Post
Whats up everyone, I live in Carmichael and a new member to not just the forum but also BMW. I recently purchased the G80 Comp x-drive, and wow I love it.

Ive had a few Mercedes prior including AMG models and none compare to the ability of this G80. I'm not sure but if there are any car meets coming up please let me know, Id be down to attend.

So, I have some aftermarket and stock parts I'm wanting to list but before I can I need to write and or respond to some posts first.

I recently purchased the AWE track edition cat back system, Dahler tunning module, the Dahler Anti-theft throttle protection and the KW adjustable lowering springs. Got all the components on and looking to drive.

Thanks, hope eveyone had a good Thanksgiving,

Travis
Whats up, Travis?

Thanks for the reply. Nice to see another local checking in on Bimmerpost. I'll add you to my list of BP/ Insta people to get a hold of for anything were doing, locally. I'm getting together with some bay area G80s, on 12/3 I think we're going to meet up in the east bay, maybe around Walnut Creek or concord, Since a lot of those guys live in San Jose, Silicon Valley, area.

Appreciate 0