View Single Post
      07-28-2021, 02:00 AM   #26
truekumar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW x£

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw noob View Post
I have had oyster on two straight m340s. Honestly, it isn't nearly as temperamental as people make it out to be. I have a dog and fiance that go everywhere in my car. I take no special precautions (I wear jeans regularly, eat in car, dog goes wherever she wants, etc).

Granted, the seats are not always perfectly clean, but that is just because I don't clean them each time I wash the car. A good spray on cleaner is all you need (I use Wolfgang or something). Takes a few minutes total to clean and condition. I spend no more time maintaining the oyster than I did Saddle in my 8 yr old e92.

I am considering San Marino as well when my lease is up, and Silverstone is my top choice. I just think it would go perfectly with the purplish undertones. The Kylami would be my second choice with orange the natural complimentary color to purple. If you could get a lighter tan (like Saddle) I think that would be a great choice also.

Regardless, please send pics as soon as you get the car! I NEED to see one in San Marino. As a side note, anyone in Miami area have San Marino that I can see in person so i can choose? Haha

You could be right, maybe the Kyalami Orange would really work well with the purplish blue??
Appreciate 0