10-24-2020, 07:36 PM   #32
Avaley
Captain
Rep
Drives: f32 430ix & 982 GT4 PDK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKrazyPolak View Post
Sure electrification is what they're doing, but there at least 2-3 years behind Tesla in terms of R&D, and that's coming right from the mouth of the VW CEO. They would need to catch up in terms of software development, autonomous driving capability, and battery research in a matter of 2-3 years, and that's IF Tesla stagnates.

I'm not saying they won't make cool cars, the cars will definitely be better than a Tesla. Taycan looks great, and the e-Tron concept looks really cool. But if Tesla can capture the 30-50K EV market and push reliability and battery longevity, where does that leave the Germans? They have their work cut out for them because not many people are looking at 100,000K Taycans.

Take off your Silicon Valley hat for a second and think like an investor.
any average joe could have told me that reading a seeking alpha article but i'm in agreement with everything other than your preconceived notion and incorrect assumption that living Silicon Valley is mutually exclusive with being an investor.

FYI most of us venture investors work in silicon valley...shows how much you know about investing btw BUT sorry if i made you angry

edit: just learned how the ignore list works!
Appreciate 0