View Single Post
      08-17-2022, 09:25 PM   #536
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaglik View Post
At Arrowhead, I had them do an inspection on my e39 m5 prior to sale, so I could have a video to show buyers (it had 68k on it). They found a few suspension pieces needed replacement, but they missed several other items. The SA tried to tell me I was wrong, even though I sent him photos of it. He still wanted his 10/10. He no longer works there. My client advisor had horrible communication skills. Horrible! Like, going on vacation and not telling me when we were in the thick of wrapping up my order. Just didn't respond for a week. He no longer works there.

At Henderson bmw, the guy tried to tell me that the break in service was a 4 hour job. He didn't look happy when I told him I could do it myself on their lift in under an hour (they ended up doing it in under 2 hours).

I just had my windshield replaced with Penske glass at bmw NS. Everything went well, seems to have been done to a high standard. I guess they really earned that $38 shop charge for the recalibration of the sensors.

I'll visit dealer service departments only when someone else is paying.
Agreed - the only reason to go is bc maintenance is included (even though we're paying for it)
Appreciate 2
Devils41262.50
smaglik529.00