08-15-2022, 06:49 PM   #533
Devils41
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 Competition Xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by caber View Post
Having worked in sales for years as well, I'm big on transparency. I worked with Maurice Bell who has been a transparent straight shooter since I first called. I had my name on the camelback and Scottsdale lists but they both quoted me 12+ months, and Scottsdale actually laughed at me when I asked about their allocation waitlist.

Doesn't matter now as I flipped to 150 today but yeah, always interesting to hear how dealer experiences can differ for person to person
For sure, just one of those things. I was told the same by NS and Chapman chandler was the same when I was looking to be added to the list. Just happen to know a manager at Camelback so trusted his word a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corms85 View Post
That's unfortunate to hear about Arrowhead. Rus was great with me and got order/allocation/delivery in about four months. Referred a few others to him who has since taken delivery as well without any issues.

The service team at Arrowhead is a different story though and I had a horrible experience with them taking my G80 in for the windshield to get replaced. So I now do service at BMW NS and had a good break-in service experience there.
Yea, I've always heard good things with them too why I was kind of shocked. Another buddy joined same time and had the same experience but I get it, dealership experience always varies and I know these lists aren't short.
I'll have to give NS a try on service.
Appreciate 0