Corms85
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils41 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caber View Post
So you're the guy who was in front of me in the arrowhead allocation list lol.

Put my name down on the allocation list on 7/30, went to 112 last Wednesday, 150 today. Feeling very lucky compared to many others I've seen waiting 12+ months just for the allocation. Hope to be mobbing around with you all in October or November!
Doesn't matter now but, I joined their list in February of this year... guess Rus didn't think I was serious for an order. Called him last week before I got my order from Camelback and they still jerked me around.

is what it is, but being a sales professional it rubs me the wrong way. I just pride myself on complete transparency .

It worked out though everyone got an allocation and looks like we might all be the same build week (36) too haha.
That's unfortunate to hear about Arrowhead. Rus was great with me and got order/allocation/delivery in about four months. Referred a few others to him who has since taken delivery as well without any issues.

The service team at Arrowhead is a different story though and I had a horrible experience with them taking my G80 in for the windshield to get replaced. So I now do service at BMW NS and had a good break-in service experience there.
Appreciate 1
Devils41262.50