caber
Tough Guy
Rep
Drives: 2023 6MT BSM M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils41 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caber View Post
So you're the guy who was in front of me in the arrowhead allocation list lol.

Put my name down on the allocation list on 7/30, went to 112 last Wednesday, 150 today. Feeling very lucky compared to many others I've seen waiting 12+ months just for the allocation. Hope to be mobbing around with you all in October or November!
Doesn't matter now but, I joined their list in February of this year... guess Rus didn't think I was serious for an order. Called him last week before I got my order from Camelback and they still jerked me around.

is what it is, but being a sales professional it rubs me the wrong way. I just pride myself on complete transparency .

It worked out though everyone got an allocation and looks like we might all be the same build week (36) too haha.
Having worked in sales for years as well, I'm big on transparency. I worked with Maurice Bell who has been a transparent straight shooter since I first called. I had my name on the camelback and Scottsdale lists but they both quoted me 12+ months, and Scottsdale actually laughed at me when I asked about their allocation waitlist.

Doesn't matter now as I flipped to 150 today but yeah, always interesting to hear how dealer experiences can differ for person to person