Pantagathus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 BGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWEM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagathus View Post
What do you think it does to tone? Sounds in the videos like it provides a mean sounding higher pitch at higher revs, does it sound similar in real life?

I ordered mine a few weeks ago, trying to not get too impatient to have it arrive...
That’s exactly right. Mean and deeper higher pitch at higher revs and a really nice low growl at lower revs. Definitely got some burbles back too which were missing in the oem exhaust. But it’s not overpowering and really well toned. Sounds really nice in the car but I was blown away when I pulled up to my golf course and listened as the valet guy drove it away. Absolutely incredible. My shop took some great photos and videos and will post once they are edited.
Oh man that sounds good. I almost went with PSI after finding the initial Valvetronic video underwhelming, but then some other videos dropped from the first couple of installs and I pulled the trigger immediately.

Still trying to work out how I'll explain it to my wife. She flat out told me when I got the car not to be one of those assholes who puts a really loud exhaust on the car. I'm thinking there'll be lots of staying in efficient mode when I'm within a block or two of the house.
Appreciate 0