View Single Post
      12-07-2021, 03:31 PM   #13
Indo Rider
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135

First off, sorry to the OP about not getting the parking assistance package (ZPK). It's definitely an important option for me too.

However, you can't really complain about not getting options on this car that were never available on this car, just because some other BMW had them. I'd love rear sun shades too, but it simply isn't an option on a 2022 M3, never was. The latest pricing sheet at the top of the sticky in this subforum is the definitive list of available options. I would never sign anything at the dealership without reviewing the exact options I am, and am not, ordering.

After the order is confirmed, if car shows up without something it's supposed to have, or it's the wrong color or something, that's a whole nother story. That's a legit reason to walk for sure, as unfortunate as it would be after waiting so long.

For anyone reading this who's car hasn't actually gone into production yet, you may still be able to add the ZPK package (or change other aspects of your order, at risk of further delay).
Appreciate 0