View Single Post
      11-14-2021, 09:10 PM   #31
KevinMO91
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 Comp Xdrive

In the actual real world, a bone stock G80 M3CX and a bone stock GT500 are gonna run near identical quarter miles. GT500 cannot hook for shit on street tires and when on stock tires I have seen runs anywhere from 11.1 to 11.4 and that's at a prep'd track. It's gonna literally come down to how much traction they can get. I have personally run an 11.1 in my M3CX bone stock.

Only place a bonestock GT500 is gonna walk the M3CX in stock form is a roll where traction isn't an issue for the GT500 as much anymore.

I came from a 2019 Mustang GT PP2, while the s550 interior is night and day better from previous generations, it's nothing compared to the M3. PP2 ride wasn't bad at all with magnaride and I would say the ride is smiliar.

The Mustangs are always gonna win in a sound competition, my PP2 sounded brutal with long tube headers, x-pipe, and exhaust. GT500 is gonna sound even better with the 5.2...

Price is exactly the same pretty much plus or minus options.

I went with the M3CX for a lot of reasons. I wanted a better interior, I can't justify 80k for a s550 interior and ford sync. I wanted a more practical 4 door car. Driving the coupe got old and I never been much of a coupe person. I think sedans are more sleeper too, although there's a lot of 4 door sports cars no one expects one to blow by them. GT500 invites attention period.

ZL1 isn't even in the conversation because that interior is complete trash, It rides rough on the streets, and it's like driving a tank. It's so weird GM built such an insane track weapon but it has horrible blind spots.
Appreciate 0