View Single Post
      11-13-2021, 02:14 PM   #26
sleepy floyd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1974 Ford Bronco, 2022 M4

I've included these cars in my decision process as well. When my son and I test drove the gt350, we couldn't stop smiling and laughing it was such crazy fun. Would have bought one a few years ago, but the numerous engine issues are incredibly scary for me. The ZL1 (I would never go 1LE), was scary fast. Definitely not as big a fan as the Ford, but 650hp and a seemingly more reliable car is definitely a decision-point for me. I also had the RS5 in my search, but the 2019 models are within $10k of my spec for an M4 (lightly optioned other than comp and xdrive, offered MSRP - $2,500 from the dealer). Cost is a consideration for me, so I'm (right now at least, this is always subject to change) deciding between a used ZL1 (which I can get a 2018 with under 10k miles for less than $65k), or spend the extra 15-17k for a new M4. M4 is much more refined and the interior spanks the ZL1 (plus a new car warranty), but not an easy decision. First world problems I suppose.

If I felt more confidence in the reliability of the GT350, I'd be all over one like Mr. Maboombas, it's the absolute best color out there.
Appreciate 0