View Single Post
      11-13-2021, 06:15 PM   #62
Hood
Rep
Drives: G82 M4

This is going to be my own personal opinion after having sat in both standard and carbon bucket seats and then opting for the carbon bucket seats in my car. I should also mention I daily drive my car as well.

The standard seats while they are more comfortable, feel and look boring to me. The carbon buckets look way better imo and they also hug your whole body better. This is not to say that the standard seats will make the car inferior, they are very good seats if youre looking for something more comfortable, but I was looking for something that would make the car look and feel more special.

I should say that I am an average sized person so the carbon bucket seats fit me perfectly, this is going to be the main issue for some folks. Find a way to try them out first if you are on the fence about getting them or not. If you fit and feel comfortable I would say go for it.

Another issue is getting in and out for some people. After a few days I have found ways to make it much easier to get in and out of the car now so this is a non issue for me. The only other issue is the carbon piece of the middle that feels a bit strange at first but I dont even notice it after a few days later.

I love the CF seats and would definitely get them again.
Appreciate 4
JMU_BMW152.50
chicagofan0019153.50
Sedan_Clan25116.50
kurosagi1123.00