View Single Post
      09-07-2021, 05:59 PM   #16
MMiami
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 xDrive

I used to own an E90(turned out to be a lemon) and now own a previous generation RS5. I believe that the Audi RS5 especially in Misano Red was one of the most beautiful cars released at that price range. The car is complemented a lot and is just beautiful to look at. Unfortunately, after nine years of owning it, this just has not been enough. The car is extremely capable and even the most novice driver can drive it to the extreme, but it lacks that connection to the road that BMW gives its drivers. Mine has a NA 4.2L which is really the highlight of the car, the rest of the driving experience is a bit dull when compared to the M. If you are only into looks and rarity I would, without a doubt choose the RS. I actually have placed an order for a G80, since realized that to me, looks are secondary when it come to cars. I’d rather have an engaging car that will put a smile on my face, than one that is beautiful to look at. I do believe the G80 looks nice, but in my view, the RS would win the beauty contest. Hope this helps!

Last edited by MMiami; 09-07-2021 at 06:15 PM..
Appreciate 1