Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuntyb View Post
Why shouldn't the regular seats be an option here? By spirited, do you mean tracking? I drive my F80 spirited, and have never caught myself thinking, "if only I had CF seats". I actually really like the ones I've sat in in Porsches, and I'm sure they're great for plenty of folks, but everyone?

Also, plenty of cars cost far more, and have chintzy shift paddles. Not sure why they would be special here. I think it's just become standard for many manufacturers to just lazily slap on whatever works. Annoying, but not unique to the G8x. I do feel like they're a bit far away on these interiors.

Thanks for the write up though!
Personally, I think the regular seats are more suited towards a 530 m sport or something of that sort rather than a M3. They were far too luxurious instead of sporty. I think if they had the f8x seats as the standard option and the carbon bucket as the added option, it would be much better off.

By spirited driving I'm referring to any canyon runs or pretty much anything that has some kinds of twists and turns, so a track would more than obviously apply to that.

In terms of the paddles, the F8x had premium paddles that were nice to the touch and unique to the car, wish they replicated that in the regular interior and made the carbon paddles in the carbon interior positioned identical to the f8x paddles.
Gotcha. Thanks!

2019 F90 Comp MBB|Black (sold)
2018 F80 ZCP TB|SS (sold)
2015 F30 335 AW|CR (sold)
2015 F31 MG|CR (sold)
2011 E90 JB|Oyster (sold)
Appreciate 1
TheProdigy1028.50