View Single Post
      05-05-2021, 06:41 PM   #16
35mphgolf
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ‘18 Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH22 View Post
I did! I actually just went to look at it, and absolutely fell in love with the finish. Nicely optioned too. Dealer was great to work with as well.

Bummer on the allocation Are you just going to find one on a floor somewhere? Or find a dealer with an allocation? Before I looked at this one, I was talking to someone at Richmond BMW about the 6MT M3 they had. Came very close to grabbing that one, but just wasn’t a fan of Brooklyn Grey.
man that’s too funny

I did try looking for about 4 weeks straight. I haven’t found a 6sp close enough to the specs I want. With the global delays in parts and a new gen M3 and AWD production gearing up, I just gave up and went back to a soft spot, the Golf R. I found a stock 2019 Violet Touch Pearl 6sp with less than 4k miles and $7k worth of PPF and other protection. Gonna sit with the R for the time being.

I’m coming from an i3S and wanted to get back into a manual. We’ll see what the future holds. I did test drive a M550i and was blown away. Didn’t know something so big and so comfortable could perform at those levels. So that threw a wrench in my “how bad do you want a manual” plan. Time will tell. And I tend to keep BMWs longer than any other maker so I may be back soon.

Hope to see you around
Appreciate 0