View Single Post
      01-16-2022, 03:39 PM   #465
luckylingy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barathon View Post
I tried to order a set of 4 825Ms to do a square setup with like yours but was told that it wouldn't work and then I just focused more on getting the M240i for winter.

I'm considering cancelling the M240i since it just keeps getting delayed endlessly and winter is here.

You had no issues with the square 825M setup? Are you running any spacers or anything? You got them from your local dealership right?

I may have to start trying to find somewhere that can source the 825Ms quickly.
No issues running square 825Ms; ~1,200 miles on them so far. I added 12mm spacers on the rears to restore (to within 1mm) the original inner offset of the OEM 10.5 x 20" rims. I purchased the extra pair of rims from my local dealership (back in August, even before I secured an allocation), and they arrived within a week. iDrive 7 even defaults to the square 275/35R19 wheel as the alternate (winter) tire size on TPMS reset.

Come springtime I'll probably leave the 12mm spacers on the rear and add 15mm spacers to the front wheels (IND's recommended sizing, FWIW) when I return to staggered summer tires.
Appreciate 0