View Single Post
      09-30-2020, 03:18 PM   #48
Jcali86
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Yeah good points but I am a car guy just like most people on here and have been for a long time. So when you say the only reason I can tell the difference is because I own it and am biased is 100% wrong. But that's water under the bridge.

At the end of the day I wish BMW wasn't so aggressive with their styling and tech and focused more on what gets enthusiasts hard rather than the general masses. Who needs a drift measurement tool?

I can't name any new cars because there aren't any but that doesn't equate the G80 to being a good or great car because it's 1 of 1.
For sure, agree to disagree

I feel you, I get the negative response, I understand the annoyance of the weight etc. but we're moving past those times, the M2 is the car to buy if you want lighter and more fun on the track I guess?

I never said the G80 is good or great, I think it looks great, but that nothing comes close right now; which it doesn't. Need to drive it to know, it could be trash, but I doubt it.

Hopefully the CS or other future options tick more boxes for you, would love everyone to get what they want and be happy!
Appreciate 1
f80er2056.00