Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostriderf80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm.. I didn't think an M3 ass could look much better than this BUTT... (pun intended) even the F80 CS rear end looks a little plain and boring compared to the leaked photo. Considering the shot is pre-production I bet it's going to clean up very well and look sick! The G80 X-Drive Comp is going to be stupid fast and likely the best M3 to date. So relax fellas... most of you aren't going anywhere. Bigger grills are coming. Audi just beat them to the punch. By about 15 years.
Looks dated that F80. G80 looks hot.
Lol I kinda agree. And the part that looks dated is the rear bumper "shelf". You know..the one that catches all the road grime and dust. I did not think it looked dated until I saw the test mule. But hey.. don't be macking on my " brand new" 100k F80
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm.. I didn't think an M3 ass could look much better than this BUTT... (pun intended) even the F80 CS rear end looks a little plain and boring compared to the leaked photo. Considering the shot is pre-production I bet it's going to clean up very well and look sick! The G80 X-Drive Comp is going to be stupid fast and likely the best M3 to date. So relax fellas... most of you aren't going anywhere. Bigger grills are coming. Audi just beat them to the punch. By about 15 years.
Lol I kinda agree. And the part that looks dated is the rear bumper "shelf". You know..the one that catches all the road grime and dust. I did not think it looked dated until I saw the test mule. But hey.. don't be macking on my " brand new" 100k F80
F80 is great and mine was great.
No doubt the F 80 is the best looking and most reliable M3 ever. I think that is universal around the world. I just waxed mine today and the aggressive muscular good looks are going to be hard to beat. I'm sure the designers had to work overtime to come up with something better. Making it look new and different was the easy part. One upping the current model not so much....
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Haha ya agree. F80 will be like the e46. Classic one day. Bad ass car.
Appreciate 0