10-17-2019, 10:56 PM   #31
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mthusiast View Post
Genuine question. It's not practicality cause let's be honest, if you really care about having more than one passenger you're not going to buy an M4.

Interior quality? I'll give you that one, but just by a hair. American car makers have made huge strides in interior fit and finish in the past few years, while BMW interiors look absolutely the same as they did 4 years ago.

Don't even get me started on the looks. I think in the past it was a toss up. I truly think F8x and E9x gen M cars looked amazing; understated but aggressive. If it's going to look anything like the G80 prototype, it's gonna be an absolute turd in the styling department. Plus, BMW is not filling me with confidence given their latest abomination that is the 2GC.

Obligatory picture because I love this thing. Good on Chevy for completely shaking up this market.

[IMG]https://st-automobilemag-com.cdn.amp...ound%7C660:371[/IMG]

I have no desire to own a Chevy, and if I'm going to give up usable back seats and decent trunk space, I'll be in a 911 GT3. Nothing about the new C8 is enticing enough for me to buy it despite it looking pretty good (...although I still prefer the C6 Z06).
Appreciate 1
Rxpert186.50