Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Ummm! No! From someone who works in law enforcement, I can tell you with 100% certainty that you could have had one or both of those men arrested for assault and battery; also theft (...or robbery had they taken your phone by force and by instilling fear of immediate harm or injury). There is NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY in public, nor could someone expect privacy having a car parked in a public place on public streets. It's for that reason that the mules are dressed up the way that they are. We have pictures of mules while the driver is still in them (...along with various interior pictures, etc), so you expect me/us to believe this far fetched story?!?! Just admit that you're associated with BMW in some way, shape or form, and cease with the shenanigans.

Thank you for the MT confirmation.
I've liked and respected your posts, but you're way off base here. Did you not notice that the OP is from Madrid, Spain? This is another country and your law enforcement experience is almost completely irrelevant here. I've had experiences in other countries that simply would not happen in the U.S. and it's a mistake to think that things work in other countries the same as they do in the U.S.

I also don't understand the skepticism being shown here. I think that you need to give everyone's posts the benefit of doubt, but a lot of people here are condemning the OP for no other reason that he didn't take the pictures that they thought he should take. You weren't there! You don't know that you would have done any better! What does the OP have to gain, bragging rights on some anonymous car forum with a few thousand subscribers? Big frickin' deal! Some people are way too paranoid and skeptical. Please, take off the tin foil hat. Probably a sign of our times that everything is seen as "fake news".
No I didn't notice, so that was my bad.
Appreciate 2
SD ///M42992.00