M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
I doo agree.
I sold mine F90 M5 because I want MT to take it on track every weekend if possible.

But yes the cars are just blowing in size and weight.
I guess people could plane better if they have just a little more info.
Like MT is coming for sure but not known if is with CP model or AWD and do on

Like friend of mine put deposit on Tesla roadster because Musk reviled most critical specs that makes people wait and not jump to competition
Interesting counterpoint ! Indeed , Tesla pre-markets their products .... but that is out of need in my opinion. They need cash to make the products. They have the ideas and not the capital. They sell the ideas and then deliver the product much later.

BMW on the other hand , TEASES the Product. They tell you lies, they wait for reaction. info Leaks like a sieve as they try to slowly respond to market forces. They often state they are responding to the market when instead they are actually dictating to the market and then responding.

Did the market demand an X7 prior to this year ? An X3M ? Yes. But BMW decided to not make these items and then finally responded.

And more recently .. in their push to sell more SAV and SUV, they have planned to eliminate all RWD vehicles, in favor of more profitable ( read : cheaper to manufacture ) FWD and AWD vehicles.

Speaking of TESLA.... I see that the Model 3 performance is starting to take top spots at autocross lots in America. Who would have ever thought to race a sedan ? CRAZY TALK RIGHT ? :
Appreciate 1
Miko M6650.50