View Single Post
      10-28-2021, 10:37 PM   #26
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
I went xDrive. I waited for this car, over the RWD model. I just couldnt wait to get back into an AWD performance car. The sure footedness, and smoothness of AWD, is unbeatable. I just enjoy how the car just accelerates without weight transfer, and overall just the trust you put into the system. Im still in break in, so, I have yet to hammer the car, or toss it into a turn too hard.

Ive gone over 5K a few times, mostly getting used to the transmission. I was trying different modes, to see what things did, and when you dont realize what youre doing with the settings, and you take off from a redlight and youre in manual mode, and you dont think its anything that youre doing.

I actually thought the car just wouldnt shift. Well, it was drivers error. I have over 400 miles on the car, now. Ive had it for 10 days, and I just finally put gas in it, yesterday. $70 in california money, for premium. I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Appreciate 1
kjx3201.50