View Single Post
      05-06-2024, 04:07 PM   #48
Rob@StrasseWheels
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G80 M3 Comp

PSA:

I have one of the first prototypes of this intake installed on my G80 M3 Comp and absolutely LOVE it! The sound is great and not overpowering. You can definitely hear the suction and spooling followed by the release once you let off the gas.

During normal driving, you don’t hear it which is nice. Not sure how the front mount intakes sound under normal driving but this is definitely a nice upgrade from OEM and it sounds phenomenal compared to OEM.

I will have some sound clips and will take some pics of these installed and update this post shortly. I’m waiting on my dress up bolts, so leave me alone that I’m running the OEM bolts in these pics LOL!

Install was super simple and it’s great that this bolts right onto the OEM intake box.

*NOTE* I have an early prototype without the vents, so I can only imagine that the vents would make it sound even better. I really like that newer vented version. Maybe I will upgrade mine.

G80 M3 MAD Carbon Intakes 1 by Robert Carrillo, on Flickr

G80 M3 MAD Carbon Intakes 2 by Robert Carrillo, on Flickr

@Strasse_Robert | (786)701-3649 | Robert@StrasseWheels.com | www.StrasseWheels.com
Appreciate 0