View Single Post
      05-06-2024, 09:51 AM   #11
Marius1585
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPoop View Post
This is all excellent advice, thanks so much!!

FYI everyone, I placed the order on Friday, and the dealer sent me the attached build sheet. Is anyone able to let me know what this means in terms of status, production number, etc.? It's all Greek to me.

From speaking to them last week it sounded like they have the allocation currently so the order is placed, and it should begin production soon. I think I saw a thread on here that explained what the codes/numbers mean on these build sheets at one point but can't seem to find it, so sorry if this is a question that's been asked before.

Thanks—excited to get the new car!

Looks like you’re in status 112 - scheduled for production. That means that your vehicle is on the schedule to be produced in a specific week of the year. Your dealer should be able to tell you what week that is.
You can also go to mygarage.bmwusa.com and enter your production number to track the vehicle. There is a chrome F12 view to show you the actual planned production date.
You can still change your spec and options until it hits status 150 - then you’re locked in and will get a vin number.
2004 E46 ///M3 Carbon Black
2004 E46 ///M3 Titanium Silver SOLD
Appreciate 1