RockCrusher
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2023 ZB M2 6-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJules View Post
Greetings all,

Let me preface by saying up intil 2 days ago I was BMW hater and a total AMG fan boy. What changed is I recently test drove a few M850I's and I think I have been converted and am now shopping 8 series Grand Coupes.
I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this but I'm looking for an honest and transparent car dealer in or around the NJ area. I am willing to have a car shipped to me for the right deal however.
I'm looking for a straight shooter Price, tax and tags dealer that won't try and illegally force dealer fluff add ons like Nitrogen filled tires on me. I'm getting very discouraged with the way these dealers conduct business around here. They advertise a low price, get you In and all of a sudden there are 4 to7k in nonsense fees added in after wasting your time.

Please help me join the dark side.
(Also is the extra money from 850i to M8 justified?)
Can't offer any opinion on the question of 850i vs. M8.

However, I was my local BMW dealer a while back and spotted this car.

https://www.bmwofnwa.com/inventory/n...e0c05rcn50588/

Tempting.

But I have a 2024 230xi and a 2023 M2 and have to struggle a bit to come up with excuses to use either car. Hard to justify getting an M8 Competition even if I would trade in both cars and just have the M8 going forward.
Appreciate 0