04-25-2024, 10:55 PM   #37
10SecGG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G82 X-Drive,

[QUOTE=Kevfran99;31096943]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacus38 View Post
Because as I stated before people don’t like to post their Ls or failures on social media. If you ask all the top tuners on this platform (Bend, Mikey, Paul, and Samehyehia) they will tell you the same thing. Keep the wtq under 750 and ramp the boost in. This is why single turbo cars last longer. Lower EBP and your not pushing a bunch of tq at the low rpm range.

I’d beg to differ on Paul. That guy was royal PIA with me. 2.5 months and a ton of wasted money and time. Seriously the worst experience I’ve ever had with customer service and expectations.
You'd be an outlier... He's a legit tuner. As I've stated in a recent post regarding "best" tuners, if you're too lazy or contrite to communicate your logs, that's on you. Your tuner is only as good as his feedback, and to remotely tune a car they need communication. I have used Paul and his replies were sometimes 2-3 revisions in the same day. He's got a couple of guys who send out communication emails several times a day, so, as I said... Your experience would be an anomaly in my opinion.
Appreciate 0