View Single Post
      04-20-2024, 04:26 AM   #8
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

you've already answered yourself the question. Get the GT3. Even if you're not a millionaire (as I am not by the way...) you can get another M4 spec'ed as you want whenever you'll decide.

Get a GT3 Allocation is something very difficult, and being able to "build" one as you want is really, really rare as told.

I would go for the GT3 in your situation, because it's your dream car....why don't get one if life gives you an opportunity? Remember, it's only a car, if things will go wrong, you will sell it....but you'll have owned it at the same time.

It's always better to have a remors.....rather than a regret. Remors implies that you failed something or maybe, you made a mistake.....but implies also that you ACT to something, you tried! A regret, in th other hand, implies that you stalled on a decision.....and you didin't act in the end. To me it's the worse decision. Remember....we only live once. If God gives you an opportunity you've been waiting for a long time, just go for it. Remember what I wrote, It's better a remorse than a regret most of the times.

BMW G80 M3 Comp.xDrive 2022 + Jaguar F-Pace SVR v8 2022 + BMW F20 M140i RWD 2017
Appreciate 0