View Single Post
      04-19-2024, 11:22 AM   #10
BlackSunShine
Private
Rep
Drives: G82

I'm gonna rip this thread from the grave! I'm coming from an A90 Supra, so I'll provide this comparison for anyone wondering or interested. My Supra was all standard bolt ons plus JB4 w/custom tunes. Stock vs JB4 tuned is a night and day difference, shit just JB4 vs JB4 w/custom tune is a night and day difference. My car was fast, for a street car. I didn't dyno the car but I also didn't meet very many worthy competitors either. Also one very important note is when you reach a certain amount of HP, I'm guessing around 500ish was where I was at, you'll have absolutely no traction at all, ever! The last time I got spunky was at 45 mph and I dropped it a gear and it pitched sideways immediately, a month later I had my M4. I'm 6'3" 250lbs, sometimes in shape, sometimes just a shape, the Supra was hard to get into and out of, a real pain but once in, it's not too bad. I do miss the raw driveability of the Supra, kinda reminded me of a FoxBody Mustang, just raw and pissed at the world. The M4 is lightyears advanced in comparison. The feel, fit, finish everything single thing is better. Day to day use the M4 for me, if I had the means to have a play car it would likely be a Supra, just way too much fun!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Burrcold5544.00