04-13-2024, 10:21 AM   #1
DJPoop
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 C63s Coupe

Ordering a 2025 M4 - Couple Questions

Hi folks,

Former F82 owner here. I'm in the process of ordering a new G82, so have a few questions. The build sheet from the salesman I've been working with is attached.

1. It sounds like getting a discount off of MSRP isn't much of a thing, so this seems like a fair deal considering they're taking something off. Just want to make sure they're not adding any BS junk fees or anything like that that I can contest.

2. What are opinions on the prepaid maintenance packages. My understanding is these also cover wear and tear items like brake pads and rotors, so it sounds like it might be a worthwhile cost, but curious what folks' opinions are.

3. This question is a little off topic, but my current car is a 2018 C63s and it needs new rotors. I replaced the pads a year or so ago but it's definitely due to have the rotors changed now (brakes are pretty squeaky). Will that ding me enough on the trade in that it would be worth it spend the couple grand to change them beforehand?

I guess my last question is, I've never ordered a BMW before--I did with my Mercedes and Audis in the past--but anything in particular that's unique to ordering a BMW I should know.

Thanks all!

Appreciate 0