04-12-2024, 02:43 PM   #72
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 YMB/SS ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunjayk18 View Post
I’m week 14. Production date was 4/5 and was at the port 4/9. Contacted bmw genius about a vessel but no luck. Not sure when the next ship is that leaves port. According to the WW calendar it’s not until May 18th, which I’m surprised about.
Funny enough, a K-Line vessel did leave on 4/9, but they don't seem to stop at many eastern ports (Baltimore, Brunswick, Charleston). The last WW left on April 3rd— just missed it. You may be mistaken, as the next WW Vessel leaves on 4/15. It's the Grand Saphhire, and there are eight ports of call on their trip.

Since we're on that topic, I have a running theory about my car. I don’t think it will go K-Line, or at least I hope not.

Here’s why:

The last “K” Line Ship Polaris Highway left Bremerhaven on 9 April, slated to hit Charleston on 30 April.

The ship Hamburg Highway leaves on 21 April, but does not go to the Ports of Baltimore, Brunswick, or Charleston.

The next ship leaving Bremerhaven that goes to Charleston leaves on 30 April, which means my car would pretty much be sitting there for nearly three weeks. That ship doesn’t arrive until 25 May.

Currently, the best-case scenario is for the car to get on the WW ship Grand Sapphire, which leaves on 15 April and arrives in Charleston on 8 May.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4