View Single Post
      04-03-2024, 09:17 AM   #74
lezowski
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 Competition MY2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by yocubed View Post
I can lend a hand on the install since I have Jerry's on me G83. The install isn't too bad at all. The video above is pretty accurate. I elected to remove the trunk liners on each side but would probably just do what they did to pull back the rearmost portion if I do it again. The reason for that is for the trunk release cable (it gave me fits on my install trying to get it off). The trunk portion is super easy the liner is only held in by the push pins and drops right off once all are removed. from there it's 8mm nuts all around 3 for each side light and 1 for each trunk light. it helps to have a long extension and I found a magnetic tool useful for the forward most side light nut. I basically loosened the nut up completely but then used the magnet tool to finish removing and then reinstall the nut on the threaded shaft
magnet tool similar to this https://www.amazon.com/SE-8036TM-NEW.../dp/B000RB3XBA
the bolt i'm talking about
Can you tell me or send a video how they work? I installed plug and play at the dealer's and they work fine but when they start or go off, they blink fast instead of CSL ceremony.. Did you guys code anything after changing that tail lights or any extra wiring?
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13696.50