View Single Post
      02-27-2024, 06:48 PM   #35
RACE M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 02 S2k, 04 Rx8, 22 M3P, 23 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_g83 View Post
m2dragon - I am having the same issue. Just installed mine yesterday and it looks like the valves are stuck open now. When I select an M mode, it turns on the exhaust through the speakers it appears. I have emailed Tom, just waiting for a reply.

The only trick part was finding the brown/green wire. I used the ECU plug at the front of the car and used the brown/grey wire and one that was brown/mint green. There were two other wires that were brown and more of a darker green.

I will note that originally I did cut the brown/dark green wire first and it gave me a drivetrain error so I knew something was wrong. They connected that back and used the other brown/mint green wire and that went away, but I also have a driver assistance error now...help...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2dragon View Post
I finished installing the Awron controller module and after testing it, when I press the exhaust button to turn off the “ASD" on the center console it does not close the valves as it suppose to. I checked inside the muffler tips with a light to see the exhaust flaps and it looks like they are fully open no matter what mode you are in and they don’t seem to close at all. I can connect to the Awron config tool successfully via usb and in the config tool I have “ASD OFF” checked but It still activates the fake exhaust sounds when I toggle the “ASD button” from the center console. Any ideas or suggestions of what i can do to fix these problems?

Try a different spot for power. That was my problem. When the laptop is connected it provides power to the module making you think that it's getting power.

The asd disable doesn't work. I coded the car to disable that "feature."
Appreciate 0