View Single Post
      02-13-2024, 05:32 AM   #187
M4Martin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition, Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgelfen360 View Post
Let us know how it pans out! Hopefully it was bootmod3 like u requested.
What type set up u plan on running?
Well I heard back from them, apparently I messed up and didn't select the Custom Rom option when I ordered. They said I could flash regular bootmod3 tuned but won't be able to use any of the custom rom features like rolling anti-lag or map switching. So I'm going to have to send it back to them to get custom rom which looks like it's going to be another $200 to ship to them and then €200 for the custom rom upgrade and €150 to ship back. That's going to be an expensive mistake for me.

I have ARM resonated downpipes and a Bootmod3 Flexfuel kit coming in the mail right now. Eventually I'll probably add a mid pipe, port injection and XHP trans flash.

UPDATE: Femto is being very supportive and offered a discount to help me out even though it was my mistake not making sure I selected the right option. It seems they made a one off decision to help me out so I don't want to put how much they are helping out so I wouldn't expect it as something they'll do for everyone. But its still a pretty stand up move in my book.

Last edited by M4Martin; 02-13-2024 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: Additional Info Update
Appreciate 3
kgelfen3602311.00
evidence202.00
AshtonPJT384.50