01-19-2024, 06:10 PM   #338
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Oh, that's interesting. My first BMW was a 2015 M4 that I had for 10 months and like all my cars, I drove it all the time. I think I got it in 2016. Tanzanite Blue. I live in the Annapolis area, and work in Baltimore...and Hopkins was and still is one of our customers.

I sold the M4, and then got the 2013 E93 in 2017, Silverstone. And I have driven my M3 a lot too, in all 4 seasons. It's been to Florida, Dallas, St. Louis, Boston and the Tail of the Dragon (multiple times)...and everywhere in between. Epic trips every time, and no problems. Driven hard, and then driven gently on the highway, with nary an issue. Only left me stranded once when a coilpack blew in rural PA, had to get towed 80 miles to a BMW dealer. But the repair was only $365.

My E93 has the full Akrapovic exhaust with a tune, and currently lowered on BC coilovers, which I can adjust from soft to firm (from riding like a Caddy to a race car). I love the adjustability.

If you're in Southern Cal, I envy you, because the roads and vistas are amazing. Some of my most memorable drives ever (in rental cars) were in the canyons, mountains and coastlines of Cali.
Yes, back in SoCal now, and definitely love the drives up Angeles Crest, Mulholland, and the malibu canyons!

adjustable coilovers sounds like a good move, and definitely something i would think to add next!
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 1
KevinGS3387.50