View Single Post
      01-10-2024, 12:05 PM   #209
TacoProfit
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3CX 2016 Corvette Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric325ci View Post
I live in South Florida only minutes away from Southeast Coating and Fabrication, so I decided to call them directly to inquire. I spoke to the owner, Paul, who is an incredibly nice guy and happens to be a G87 M2 owner himself. I arranged to head there today and had the pleasure of meeting Paul in person. Paul and his team fabricate these lightweight and durable oil cooler guards themselves and he was packaging one up securely in a slim wooden crate to ship out to a buyer. Paul recognized that many of the options on the market are either overpriced or not protective enough. He crafted one for his own vehicle and began offering them to customers shortly thereafter. It is a quality piece of kit and Paul was also kind enough to help me install it. He also plans on introducing a version for the F8X platform in the very near future.

The oil cooler guard installs in minutes and requires ZERO modification to the underside of your vehicle. The kit comes with replacement screws, washers and spacers and did not conflict with my M Performance Front Splitter in any way.

I highly recommend reaching out to Southeast Coating and Fabrication to protect your oil cooler, so I’ve added their contact info below:

Price: $325
Southeast Coating and Fabrication
IG: southeast_coating_fabrication
(954) 960-5461

How does this look from the front of the vehicle at a distance? Is it as noticeable as the Mishimoto? I was strongly considering the Zunsport but I like how flush this looks.
Appreciate 0