View Single Post
      12-22-2023, 03:59 AM   #25
M4Tejas
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22 G82 M4xDrive

Talking Mustangs

Great video.

Just sold our 2012 from our garage inventory. Great New York guy, enthusiast flew down from Long Island and bought it. It was prepared carefully since the time I bought it new, Maxwell Ford in Austin. It was just time to let it go. 450 RWHP with a Tremec 6-speed close ratio box. Too much too list. Brembos etc. Hand extruded Boss intake. Multiple details. McLeod RXT dual ceramic clutch, LW steel flywheel. 10 pages of mods. 75k plus. Vorshlag worked it over good. Same seat frames, foam as DH. My cousin, who just retired (Michigan) was over the program, VP for Lear. All the Recaro's for years are licensed Recaro's through Lear. Big 3 in the mix. I am a car guy.

trackmustangsonline.com. Old school guys been racing them for well over 20 years.....great info source for racers

I had an 89 Notchback. Notchback stiff with all OEM riveted (metal pan OEM parts) underpinnings available from Ford Special Services Vehicle parts bin. Jason was running the hatchback in the video (heavy) Boris Said ran one, notchback/trunk, in Nevada hitting 189 mph on the long straight! Fox body, when they had those unlimited on road races in Nevada. I had mine up to about 145 which was flying for the year. Modded as expected. M2300 Ford Motorsport rear disc brake kit etc.... Matt Farah has one worked over good. Riveted flares, etc. My 89 used to sit up at Charlie Hillard Ford Automall in Fort Worth. Charlie would not support us. My buddies were mechanics and parts runners for the dealer. I ran parts for awhile back in 90. Charlie was the Hollywood stunt pilot for the Iron Eagle franchise. Lou Gossett Jr. & Charlie, the limos pulled inside after a local premier, and those fuckers partied. Not invited. We were always working on my car on the lift, mods etc. The cars bring back good memories, good for the soul.
Attached Images

2022 M4 Comp xDrive Aventurin Red Metallic
https://wieninger.de/ Seit 1666

Last edited by M4Tejas; 12-23-2023 at 12:41 AM..
Appreciate 4